Nomination for Best Student Award
6th January 2020
23rd January 2020
Vidyavihar - Mumbai
K J Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
The Best Student Selection committee for the academic year 2019-2020 invites applications for the following awards :
Late Sri Karamshi Jethabhai Somaiya award for best student-Gold Medal
Late Smt. Sakarben Karamshi Somaiya award for best student-Silver Medal
1. Any FY/SY/TY student from B.A, B.COM, BMS, BAF, BBI, BFM, BIM, BMM can apply.
2. The student should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the exams.
3. The student should have participated in various extra-curricular activities.
1. The applicants have to first fill the Google Form
2. Before submitting the Google form take the printout of the Google form filled by you.
3.The following are documents that need to be submitted at the college office: Printout of the Google form,
Resume, Xerox copies of the mark sheets, certificates/ testimonials and college ID card.
4. The applicants will have to appear for a written test.
5. The shortlisted students will be called for an interview with the selection committee.
06/01/2020 - 14/01/2020 - Submission of Applications in the college office at Counter No.4 during the office hours.
18/01/2020 - Written Test in Room no.10
23/01/2020 - Interview in the NCC Cabin from 9.30A.M onwards.
Note: The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be given participation certificates